I don't have a floppy in my laptop so I'm not so sure on this reply. Anyway, try "man mount" in a console to read more. Maybe try this command in a console as well "mount /dev/fd0/" and change directory to "/mnt/auto/".
how the hell do u use the floppy drive with knoppix...and the cd drive
I don't have a floppy in my laptop so I'm not so sure on this reply. Anyway, try "man mount" in a console to read more. Maybe try this command in a console as well "mount /dev/fd0/" and change directory to "/mnt/auto/".
Knoppix uses an automounter for cd and floppy Just put the disks in and try to read, if you get an error wait a little bit. Though Floppy likes to screw up alot.

Cisco Catalyst C9300X-NM-2C 2-Port 40G/100G Multi Gig
$775.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
$16127.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco ASR 901 Series A901-12C-FT-D Aggregation Services Router 800-40055-01
$122.40