-
Junior Member
registered user
OK! YEA!
I search in google for BASH_COMPLETION_DIR and found this:
http://www.unixwerk.de/linux/slack/bash_completion
I search a fedora package for this. I found that a bash-completion in my apt-get, I installed it and its work!
This package is from here:
rpm http://apt.sw.be redhat/fc1/en/i386 dag
I hope it is also so easy in debian.
Thank you!
Similar Threads
-
By tigerb in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By bpeasey in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 10:29 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 02:22 PM
-
By fourthirtysix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 03:00 PM
-
By chet1211 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 05:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08