Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: X questions

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    sorry for the mistake there.

    What I meant was that you needed a windows manager even to get the command line in X that I talked about earlier.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Stephen, you seem to know more than me, did I explain it right, or did I mess up some of the terms?

    I thought for sure I was going to get flamed for something I said wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Help me, got some questions.
    By Enigma in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 06:35 PM
  2. Last two questions before i go for it.
    By tycapel7 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 07:42 AM
  3. Questions from the new guy
    By Liquidant in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 07:28 PM
  4. two questions
    By schunn99 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:14 PM
  5. Few questions
    By madserb in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 07:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$240.00



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network picture

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network

$874.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply picture

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply

$200.00



Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points picture

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points

$30.00