Okay, to make it simple. I have knoppix installed as my only OS. On boot, the BIOS and Knoppix init show the sound card is there. Yet when I run sndconfig it says there is no card. The card is a Yamaha Sound Blaster compatable ISA card. What should I do. -Also, some of the include software will not open. The screen flashes and thats it.
Thanks

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Interactive Quarterly Digizine Vol 1 CD-ROM 1996 PC Mac Pamela Anderson Vintage
$65.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00