Hello, just an update to my problem. I tried the CD in my sons PC that runs the same Win XP Home and it booted perfectly. I guess the problem must be a periphial on my PC. Any ideas on how to figure out what it might be?
Thanks tekie![]()
Hello, just an update to my problem. I tried the CD in my sons PC that runs the same Win XP Home and it booted perfectly. I guess the problem must be a periphial on my PC. Any ideas on how to figure out what it might be?
Thanks tekie![]()

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
Windows Server 2025 Standardâś” 24-COREâś” 10 CALsâś” 50 RDSâś” Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
USB 2.0 Network Print Server LAN Print Share Server USB Wireless Print Server
$25.19