-
Blank Screen after booting from Knoppix CD
Hello,
I am a new user of the Linux technology and I am experiencing some problems with Knoppix. The things is, when ever I try to boot from the cd I would see everything booting up from the cd ok but when that is over there is a blank dark screen showing only the mouse icon. I can move the mouse but there is no further response from the machine. Please help
. I was given some good reviews about the program and I would surely love to check it out on my computer
.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By trotfox in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 08:21 PM
-
By JoeNEEDSHELP in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By frozt54 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:28 PM
-
By Guardian in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By cj_b in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 *TESTED FOR POWER*
$349.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00