is it a dark or grey screen? What does the mouse look like? HOw long have you waited? Is the cd still reading?
Hello,
I am a new user of the Linux technology and I am experiencing some problems with Knoppix. The things is, when ever I try to boot from the cd I would see everything booting up from the cd ok but when that is over there is a blank dark screen showing only the mouse icon. I can move the mouse but there is no further response from the machine. Please help. I was given some good reviews about the program and I would surely love to check it out on my computer
.
Thanks in advance.
is it a dark or grey screen? What does the mouse look like? HOw long have you waited? Is the cd still reading?

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Lot 2x 8GB (16GB) Micron MTA18ASF1G72PZ-2G1A2IK 2133MHz DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$69.99
Lot of 6 Micron 4GB PC4-2666V-UC0 DDR4 2666MHz RAM MTA4ATF51264AZ-2G6E1 24GB Kit
$110.00