-
Senior Member
registered user
LINUX CONVERT
Yes! I can proudly say after using Micro$oft products for many years, since I had installed KNOPPIX to my home computer and a spare laptop I HAVE NOT USED WINDOWSXP in quite a few days now!!!! I am coming along nicely learning a little bit more each day. I understand it may be important for some people to still keep their WINDOWS computers cause of various reasons. I still have WINXP on my gateway laptop and on my other HDD in this desktop computer I am on now. But I find I have been using KNOPPIX for about 90% of the time.....I think I may be addicted...bob
Similar Threads
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By probono in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 09:21 PM
-
By ziggyrafiq in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By nonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:23 PM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99