This link should allow you to send an email to eadz (the site admin) he seems to allow it in his profile.Originally Posted by schock
Hello,
I tried to contact the administrator of knoppix.net by
sending eMail to
[email protected] and [email protected].
Unfortunately both eMails came back undelivered
So how can I get contact?
Bye
Karl
This link should allow you to send an email to eadz (the site admin) he seems to allow it in his profile.Originally Posted by schock
Hello Stephen,
> This link
> should allow you to send an email to eadz (the site admin)
Thank you, I will ask him.
Bye
Karl
Sorry about that, I'll try to fix the email. You can contact me at [email protected]

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72