-
Junior Member
registered user
Uh ... I guess I didn't find the problem. it's still freezing (besides the fact that an mii-tool startup script is an unecessary kludge).
When I boot my original kernel, installed from the Knoppix CD, eth0 auto-negotiates its speed just fine, with no hangs. As it is the same (2.4.22) kernel, the problem must be in something I didn't compile in. I looked thru my config, but nothing jumps out as obviously wrong. Can I get a suggestion or two from you more enlightened types??
Similar Threads
-
By Trace Green in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 04:33 PM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Mentor in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 01:20 AM
-
By cYmen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00