How do I turn off SCSI emulation... I have installed Knoppix to the hdd and need to be able turn DMA mode on, but cannot unless it reads my drives as IDE....
PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
How do I turn off SCSI emulation... I have installed Knoppix to the hdd and need to be able turn DMA mode on, but cannot unless it reads my drives as IDE....
PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
--You should still be able to do:
' hdparm -c1 -d1 /dev/hdc '
...as root, even with SCSI emu turned on. Works for me.
Originally Posted by davefarber
Thanx, It worked!! I LOVVVVVVEEEE YOOOOOOU..., well, I mean, thanx............................................. ..................
"You're STILL not getting my Bud Light."
Originally Posted by davefarber

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00