Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: copy to hdd

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2

    copy to hdd

    i have extarcted the files from iso to c:/knoppix
    nd have added /knoppix to boot.ini . i get a hardware detection error when i boot knoopix. what do i do?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    Try this:

    Hi Bob, My brother had similar trouble....if the computer is very new or very old, there are some glitches I was told. When you turn on computer when it boots to the boot screen type in "Knoppix-failsafe" I think thats what he tried.....to be sure, look at the knoppix cheat codes, its in there....its something like failsafe or something close.....see if that works.....This code boots up computer with very limited hardware detection.....bob

Similar Threads

  1. Can't Copy Why?
    By Loserkid in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 07:23 AM
  2. how do i copy
    By inurenegade in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:58 AM
  3. can't copy to hdd
    By stewball in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
  4. Where can I get a copy of 3.2?
    By jims in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:46 PM
  5. How to copy the repertory /dev/*, can I copy nodes???
    By gadave in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$345.00



Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$245.00



MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800 picture

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800

$189.95



​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested picture

​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested

$119.99



MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer picture

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer

$2550.00



MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board picture

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board

$675.00



Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI picture

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI

$150.00



S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00