-
Maybe I looked in the wrong place but....
Is it inteded that the cheatcodes still work after you did a knx-hdinstall?
Sure would be handy if that was the idea, but I'm not linux savvy enough to figure our if the fewI am familiar with are still working or not for sure yet. (or if I maybe munged something in the install.
I'm probably just confused (my normal state I guess)
Similar Threads
-
By oddgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:59 AM
-
By Whiskers in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 09:50 PM
-
By estranged in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:54 PM
-
Replies: 23
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Interactive Quarterly Digizine Vol 1 CD-ROM 1996 PC Mac Pamela Anderson Vintage
$65.00

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

2001 Apple iMac G3 600MHz DV M8492LL/A in Strawberry shell Vintage Mac OS PPC 9
$349.99

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00