Wrong architecture, mate!
But I'd be surprised if someone hasn't done some kind of Knoppix for Mac. Try a google for
knoppix mac
ah, here we go:
http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermai...ly/003428.html
Lots more, too. Good luck!
I was wondering if its possible to install KNOPPIX on one of these monstrosities. I have one downstairs in the cellar and I was tempted to try but I have to ask the TECH at work how to boot a MAC from a CD. I have no clue how to get into theBIOS on that thing. It has about 128MB ram. I know it probably will not detect every piece of hardware in there but it would be cool to try to get it to work....any advice? bob
Wrong architecture, mate!
But I'd be surprised if someone hasn't done some kind of Knoppix for Mac. Try a google for
knoppix mac
ah, here we go:
http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermai...ly/003428.html
Lots more, too. Good luck!

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95