Hi,
I installed gnoppix to my hd with boot floopy but when I reboot my pc with the floppy it doesnt boot to gnoppix it just says press enter to reboot, what I'm gonna do? how can i boot to hd install of gnoppix ?![]()
![]()
Hi,
I installed gnoppix to my hd with boot floopy but when I reboot my pc with the floppy it doesnt boot to gnoppix it just says press enter to reboot, what I'm gonna do? how can i boot to hd install of gnoppix ?![]()
![]()
ok i've solved the problem![]()
![]()
javascript:emoticon('')what was the solution?
installing lilo to mbr![]()
Aha! yes.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98