-
Knoppix 3.3 network not working
I'm in the process of testing Knoppix on my IBM R30 laptop before I install it on my primary PC.
After Knoppix 3.3 had been installed I discovered that the network wasn't working. I tried searching this forum and found many posts with the same problem. I also tried installing Knoppix again to see if that could help but nothing worked.
My original plan was to install Knoppix 3.4 Cebit but I just can't wait until it's officially released. Are there any Knoppix 3.4 c't users that have similar problem with their network?
Similar Threads
-
By samfrog88 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By simplyskate in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 10:11 PM
-
By casterman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:36 AM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By Anssi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00