-
Floppy automount problems
Hello,
I have run into a bit of a problem with the automount for a floppy drive.
I have performed a hard disk install of Knoppix (KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso) but now the floppy will not automount. I can hear the drive spin up, but at the end I get an error that /mnt/floppy cannot be found. Needless to say that when ran from the CD everything worked flawlessly with the same floppy. I checked and compared permissions/ownerships, etc. and all seems to be the same. Has anyone encountered this? A websearch did not result in any useful clues. Particularly since Knoppix uses a custom automount.sh script. I could really use some suggestions/pointers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Piotr
Similar Threads
-
By kevmo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 10:59 PM
-
By Halcyon-X12 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 12:39 AM
-
By Halcyon-X12 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 07:28 AM
-
By fez in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 07:10 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 05:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 12.4" 256GB 12GB Gray Wi-Fi AMOLED Android
$580.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68

LOT OF 20 128GB 2230 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs | Mixed Brands
$269.95