I use a AcerNote Light 370, 16M RAM, Pentium 133mHz
How do I configure X? Is there a way to change the default wndow manager after boot-up? I can run X, but is horribly slow and only twm can run. Can I run xfce on 16M RAM?
Now, I get "You passed an undefined mode number", and when I pick one, all the letters and the whole screen area shrinks to about 2/3 of the screen. I tried using fb1024x768, but doesn't work now. Used to work.
Thanks in advance

WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
AC Adapter For Aiper Scuba SE Cordless Robotic Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
$20.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67