-
Gnome???
Bob read what I wrote above cause what you got is EXACTLY what I was getting untill I ran from a shell Apt-Get UPGRADE and then I ran Apt-get Update and then I ran Apt-get Install Gnome and then everything woked fine.
Thats the best I can explain it to you as thats what worked for me. IM still learning and have a long way to go. All I know is that after I did the UPGRADE, the the UPDATE ran a couple hundred meg of updates and then I ran the install gnome with apt-get and I got another couple hundred meg of pure Gnome and then it self installed fine. I then logged off of KDE anf re logged back in with Gnome now on my login menu and poof everything was fine. Best of Luck to you.
Similar Threads
-
By CyberShadow in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:29 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By Adeel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:14 AM
-
By papasi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09