-
Junior Member
registered user
Trouble Configuring Mouse
My mouse freezes periodically (5-10 times a day) and comes right on restarting the session so it is not faulty. I check in control panel -> Display -> Pointing Device and it was set as USB instead of ps2, so I changed and restarted the session and everytime I do so the same problem occurs and the setting is back to USB.I tried restarting x server and rebooting but still goes back to USB. Yes I was root.
Probably something simple....?
Similar Threads
-
By jndixon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By KNOPPIX_BOY in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:13 AM
-
By Tiger in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 03:49 AM
-
By flamesrock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 06:33 AM
-
By standmatt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Tablet SM-T517P (Gray 32GB) Sprint CRACKED
$37.65

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68