I was just informed (yet again) that the journalled file system on the second partition needed checking as it's been 49710 days since it was last checked!![]()
I dunno, but I make that 136.09856 years of average size.![]()
I'm considering leaving my valuable data in the charge of something which can come to a conclusion like that?<shrug>
I obviously need sleep again.![]()

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67