Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Monitor refresh after HDD install?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    33

    Monitor refresh after HDD install?

    Can I get my monitor back to the nice 85 or so I'm used to, this thing is flickering like an old flckery thing?

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    33

    Re: Monitor refresh after HDD install?

    Quote Originally Posted by colin stewart
    Can I get my monitor back to the nice 85 or so I'm used to, this thing is flickering like an old flckery thing?
    Don't worry, I found out - and it got worse as I went along, and I ended up having to reinstall - again!

    Actually, it seems that setting the screen is broken, at least in the copy I got.

    I have just discovered that it does not actually detect my monitor right either; it get's close, and that's what fooled me at first, however it's now clear it's just guessing!

    Is a hansol 920p rare or something?

Similar Threads

  1. HDD install, new lcd monitor
    By Kram in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 05:41 AM
  2. noob: monitor refresh and filesystem
    By -==- in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 09:15 AM
  3. Monitor refresh rate
    By ZeroKun in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 04:54 PM
  4. Install and Refresh rate screwed up
    By DragonDon in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 02:10 PM
  5. Problemas al Instalar monitor , Installing Monitor
    By comanam in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck picture

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck

$99.99



Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read picture

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read

$295.00



Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read picture

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read

$199.99



Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals picture

Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals

$450.00



185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac picture

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac

$90.00



Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON ** picture

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **

$99.99



Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed picture

Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed

$129.99



2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested picture

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested

$129.00



Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd picture

Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd

$63.99



Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage picture

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage

$249.00