-
Thank you for the replies
I appreciate the advice. In the near future I'm building a new machine, which will be my Linus box <HD install, compatible modem, etc>. What I'm using now is partitioned to NTFS so I'm running Knoppix from a CD.
I noticed after making numerous adjustments to the preferences, and even after saving it to floppy, that Knoppix doesn't recognize it during the boot process. I've included it in the command line, along with various other codes.
Is there a terminal window, or something similar that I can load previously saved settings so I'm not making the same adjustments each login? And is there a way to save it to the CD, rather than the floppy disk if I want to make these changes more permanent?
Thanks again to all who replied.
Similar Threads
-
By AV087 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By gpirujo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 02:15 PM
-
By Adeel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:52 PM
-
By ryoken in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-18-2003, 02:56 AM
-
By coder4hire in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-10-2003, 12:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95