I'm bumping this because I was wondering the same.
http://www.knoppix.net/bugs/
404 Page not found
Sorry, we can't find the page you are looking for
Any ideas?
Ciao,
Gerhard
I'm bumping this because I was wondering the same.
Well, don't hold your breath, folks. When I asked on t he knoppix list, nobody answered. If there's another, preferred feedback mechanism I'd like to know about it, but I'm afraid the sad truth is the developer(s) would rather not to be bothered.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$380.00
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor
$360.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Advantech ARK-3500 Fanless Industrial PC i7-3610QE 8GB
$200.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00