I'm bumping this because I was wondering the same.
http://www.knoppix.net/bugs/
404 Page not found
Sorry, we can't find the page you are looking for
Any ideas?
Ciao,
Gerhard
I'm bumping this because I was wondering the same.
Well, don't hold your breath, folks. When I asked on t he knoppix list, nobody answered. If there's another, preferred feedback mechanism I'd like to know about it, but I'm afraid the sad truth is the developer(s) would rather not to be bothered.

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00