To allow users other than root start x,add "Console" to /etc/X11/XServer.
This means users logged in at the console may start x.
I installed knoppix 3.3 using the knx-hdinstall command. This worked flawlessly and have been running the kne3 desktop with no problems as root. However, when I login as a different user, from the X login screen, it just comes back to the X login screen. I can login to a user in terminal mode no problem, but, when I run X I get two errors:
1) No space left in the user's home directory.
2) Don't have permission to run the X server.
I have tried deleteing and adding new users but nothing works. I am at the point where maybe I should just re-install knoppix?
Anyone have any ideas.
Thanks
To allow users other than root start x,add "Console" to /etc/X11/XServer.
This means users logged in at the console may start x.
Will this allow me to change users by logging in and out under kde?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00