To allow users other than root start x,add "Console" to /etc/X11/XServer.
This means users logged in at the console may start x.
I installed knoppix 3.3 using the knx-hdinstall command. This worked flawlessly and have been running the kne3 desktop with no problems as root. However, when I login as a different user, from the X login screen, it just comes back to the X login screen. I can login to a user in terminal mode no problem, but, when I run X I get two errors:
1) No space left in the user's home directory.
2) Don't have permission to run the X server.
I have tried deleteing and adding new users but nothing works. I am at the point where maybe I should just re-install knoppix?
Anyone have any ideas.
Thanks
To allow users other than root start x,add "Console" to /etc/X11/XServer.
This means users logged in at the console may start x.
Will this allow me to change users by logging in and out under kde?

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00
Vintage Retro Gaming | EU Plug W/US Adapter | Commodore 1084 CRT Color Monitor
$249.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00