-
Questions from a Linux user
1) How do I change the screen resolution in KDE without restarting the PC?
2) Linux recognizes my Logitech USB mouse but the mouse doesn't move! The only mouse working is the IBM Thinkpad built-in mouse. What's wrong?
3) How do I kill a program in KDE?
4) When connecting from Windows to Knoppix I get a username/password request and whatever I type (user root and knoppix) I can't get in to see the shares. What am I doing wrong? I also configured the Windows shares in the KDE control panel.
Similar Threads
-
By zspecfenix17 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By someone28624 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 12:56 AM
-
By ohno in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 03:17 AM
-
By tarinja in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:55 AM
-
By ishaim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 06:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage BUSlink 52X CD RW Drive External USB Hi Speed UII RW52E Retro Tech Y2K
$39.88
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75

Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00