The pain of this is, I've created a nice brochure in Scribus (awesome DTP!!!)
Now, KGhostview shows it fits on a page in preview (brochure being landscape) but when I print it, it's printed in portrait, chopping off left and right of my pretty trifold brochure!
I've tried saving in PDF and EPS and printing from those. I've tried reformatting the raw and resulting files in both landscape and protrait on its side. Nothing works.
Anybody come across this problem before, and have an answer? (PS: also, has anyone figgered out why the fonts look so crap in PDF?)
Thanks in advance!
g

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Vintage Apple IIe Platinum A2S2128 128K Computer - Powers On - Missing Key
$249.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Apple Macintosh 128K M0001 Computer w/ M0110 Keyboard M0100 Mouse - Case & Disks
$1495.95