Are there any modems that work "stock" with Knoppix? I'm looking for an internal PCI for which I don't have to get drivers, etc.
Are there any modems that work "stock" with Knoppix? I'm looking for an internal PCI for which I don't have to get drivers, etc.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount - Excellent Condition
$600.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F Security Firewall Appliance FG-60F - Power Included
$89.95
$170.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99