internal. hard one, but external i know a few. (all i have tried)
Are there any modems that work "stock" with Knoppix? I'm looking for an internal PCI for which I don't have to get drivers, etc.
internal. hard one, but external i know a few. (all i have tried)
Thanks. I might consider an external. Care to name a few?Originally Posted by OErjan
i currently have a true noname i got from a "everything in bin 20 swedish krowns" ~2 euro.
I have used and helped others use ~10 different external modems, not one was any trouble. atleast not the V90 kind, I sadly have no isdn or *dsl experience.
have got two internal modems working but they where oooollld, before the winmodem era, v34 or something.
sorry, wish i could help more.
why not ask if you may test the modem before buying, I was able to test my w-lan card on my laptop before buying (in the store).

Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK hynix 32GB (4x8GB) 1Rx8 DDR4 PC4-2400T Memory Ram
$90.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00