-
Knoppix 3.4 DVD
I am looking to get a DVD either hard copy or .iso of 3.4 (hoping it will have ndis wrapper for my wi-fi nic) any time frame?
-
Re: Knoppix 3.4 DVD

Originally Posted by
os2mac
I am looking to get a DVD either hard copy or .iso of 3.4 (hoping it will have ndis wrapper for my wi-fi nic) any time frame?
I'll second that but for a different reason.
With the release of 3.4 Knoppix has replaced another Linux distro as my main Linux OS. But I would like to have the DVD release because it has much more on it, I would also like to have some screen savers.
Does any one know any good apt get comands to some screen savers?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67