-
ADSL conexant USB modem - HELP !!
I am very interested in moving away from Windows, hence I just bought Knoppix 3.3 on CD.
I am fairly impressed so far, however I can't connect to the net. I am a total newcomer to all things Linux; some help would be greatly appreciated.
When I go to 'configure adsl/pp something' it won't recognise or find my adsl usb conexant modem. What can I do ?? Is there a solution ? The damned thing was hard enough to configure under Windows when I bought it.
Yours in anticipation of a solution and, moreover, a move away from Gates in the not to distant future...
Similar Threads
-
By White_Devil in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By RobD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 12:34 PM
-
By dephrak in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By zmiscikoski in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:07 AM
-
By Chris_Lewis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99