-
Citrix
Has anyone successfully used the ICA client on Knoppix 3.3? I install knoppix on the hard drive.
I have installed the client but the applications do not open. Knoppix resides on a dual-boot machine and I have no trouble with Win98.
-
Citrix
From another fourm, Computing.net, I was able to get an anwer on how to get teh ICA client to work on Knoppix.
The following tidbit was supplied by "3Dave"
Download and install libxaw6. You are probably best off using apt-get to install it, failing that this link might help:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libxaw6
You might already have v7....if so I think you want to force the install
I followed these instructions and it worked.
Similar Threads
-
By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 17
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 08:21 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 09:42 PM
-
By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By zalmox in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 07:04 PM
-
By true1ever in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99