-
I was told Knoppix 3.1 can run without a hard drive!
Hello I was just talking to a friend of mine who is really into linux software, and he mentioned that you can actually run Knoppix without havind a hard drive installed in your pc.
Is this possible?
If so what are the system requirements?
I am currently running a Ecsk7som mb with a AMD XP1400 cpu, with 256mb sdram pc133.
I am new to linux, so my questions may be a little stupid to you advanced linux users. I have been using Windows for years but Knoppix really caught my eye. I am trying to learn everything I can about this software, so your help will be appriciated.
sincerely,
Stephen
Similar Threads
-
By marksoccer105 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 12:44 AM
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By maxer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 06:02 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By knoxx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Palo Alto PA-440 Next Generation Firewall 8 x 1GE Ports W/ Power Adaptor
$250.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

UniFi UCG Ultra Gateway Max
$200.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

Protectli Vault FW4C 4 Port Firewall Mini PC 8GB 120GB SSD
$300.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99