I see. I assume I'd need to:
-boot cd
-chroot /dev/hda5
then I'd like to:
-run lilo
-dd if=/dev/hda5... to get the boot sector
-copy to ntfs partition
-edit boot.ini
does that make sense?
Thanks,
Andreas
I see. I assume I'd need to:
-boot cd
-chroot /dev/hda5
then I'd like to:
-run lilo
-dd if=/dev/hda5... to get the boot sector
-copy to ntfs partition
-edit boot.ini
does that make sense?
Thanks,
Andreas

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99