-
ScreenSavers Don't Work. Plz Help.
Hi, I have a knoppix hd install on my computer and have an nvidia geforce 3 video card. I installed the updated my video card drivers with the drivers from nvidia.com. Before doing so, there were no screen savers to select from (because they were opengl screensavers) but after I got a list of open gl screen savers to choose from (thru kde's configure desktop). However, they will not work. I cannot "test" or "setup" any of them.
I have done quite a bit of searching for the answer but have not found a solution. Your help is greatly appreciated. I am always looking to learn more about linux.
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:13 PM
-
By RedCharlie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00