-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
stuart_b
I wish this thread had appeared about two weeks ago.
...
Now if only I could disable screen-blanking. I's a bit disappointing to have a screensaver set up and working--but come back to the PC in a half hour and find the screen blanked.

Take a look in your APM - or Power Management settings - Control Center - make sure the screen isnt set to blank for "Energy Star" stuff -=- I dont use it, even if my monitor was "ES" usage, if my monitor needs to be off, I turn it off, and if it is on, I like it to be on... Sorry ozone layer, and non-replenishable resources, but, I'm bigger than you are, and I like things my way ( yeah, yeah, I know, I'm the "one" person who is depleating all of our resources quicker than anything else, and if we run out of these resources, I'm the "only" one to blame for it, sorry, old habit, me bad )
Similar Threads
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:13 PM
-
By RedCharlie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99