-
Intel graphics (865G): recompile new kernel
I have installed knoppix 3.3 (2.4.24-xfs) and now I have problems with graphics card (internal Intel 865G). System does not start up correctly in xinit half times, and always is reported problem about agpgart and controller i830. I've tried to block agpgart and solved partially the problem but this is not enough.
I've read in XFree86.org that kernel 2.6 comes with new drivers for agpgart and i830. I'd like to compile it and taste. How can I do it?
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By chris-ukl in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 11:04 AM
-
By tmp001 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:48 AM
-
By BoopaMagal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By tjcw in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By Papa Bear in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99