Yes I have thought of this, but havn't worked out what would be the best server. Webdav wouldn't, as you can't mount a webdav directory.. ( afaik )
I was thinking that the network block device, or some soft of nfs/afs system would work.
Yes I have thought of this, but havn't worked out what would be the best server. Webdav wouldn't, as you can't mount a webdav directory.. ( afaik )
I was thinking that the network block device, or some soft of nfs/afs system would work.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00