Yes I have thought of this, but havn't worked out what would be the best server. Webdav wouldn't, as you can't mount a webdav directory.. ( afaik )
I was thinking that the network block device, or some soft of nfs/afs system would work.
Yes I have thought of this, but havn't worked out what would be the best server. Webdav wouldn't, as you can't mount a webdav directory.. ( afaik )
I was thinking that the network block device, or some soft of nfs/afs system would work.

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) DECserver 200/MC Terminal Server
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99