-
Thanks for your interest!
My Mobo does not have built-in video. However, this i740 is a certified piece of ca-ca. When I opened the box that it came in, there were paint brushes and three containers of paint. I have a GeForce MX 440 that I am going to install. Knoppix works absolutely great on my newer computer, so I am going to keep trying. Today I decided to buy a new computer so that Knoppix will be all alone and no dual booting. Barton 2500, Shuttle AN35N Ultra w/ 256 DDR PC2700 RAM. I just need Open Office to work as it should.
Thanks for your time and concern. Personae like yourself make forums worthwhile.
Similar Threads
-
By efi360 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 10:38 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:43 AM
-
By VenomX in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 09:32 AM
-
By mbruti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By PsycoX in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99