Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Knoppix 3.4?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    29

    Knoppix 3.4?

    does anyone have a link to get the 3.4 version? I have tried the link for bittorrent but the ETA is 80 hours!!!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    13
    What link to bittorrent did you try ? Is it that C'T-Beta-Version, or the real 3.4 ? Maybe wait for some good sources which have a high upload.

    I'd like to know where the 3.4 is. It was known to be released at the Cebit. Now the Cebit is over, and there's still no Knoppix 3.4, only the visitors of the Cebit had the chance to get a 3.4-CD. I hope it will be released soon.
    I want to switch away from SuSE, and Knoppix is one option. I'd like to have a 2.6.x-Kernel, which the 3.3 doesn't offer. I'm waiting for weeks !

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    148
    Read on the Knoppix mailing list that the CeBiT edition was a version just for the show, and that the *real* 3.4 is still being owrked on and should be available in a few weeks.

    Mailing List archives are here http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    29
    hey freak, I decided that I am going to try to stay with the 3.3 and just update to the 2.6 kernel (which you can download now) and see if it resolves the hardware prob I am having now (can't mount my sata drives), no biggie tho, I have 3.3 installed on my regular ata hard drive. here is a link for step by step instructions if you want to try.
    http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/l...433297,00.html

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1
    Is it possible to update the 3.3 iso to 3.4 iso using jigdo?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player, Power Adapter. Partial function. picture

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player, Power Adapter. Partial function.

$42.00



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested picture

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested

$149.99



atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply picture

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply

$109.65



Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari picture

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari

$129.99



Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29