-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.4?
does anyone have a link to get the 3.4 version? I have tried the link for bittorrent but the ETA is 80 hours!!!!
-
Junior Member
registered user
What link to bittorrent did you try ? Is it that C'T-Beta-Version, or the real 3.4 ? Maybe wait for some good sources which have a high upload.
I'd like to know where the 3.4 is. It was known to be released at the Cebit. Now the Cebit is over, and there's still no Knoppix 3.4, only the visitors of the Cebit had the chance to get a 3.4-CD. I hope it will be released soon.
I want to switch away from SuSE, and Knoppix is one option. I'd like to have a 2.6.x-Kernel, which the 3.3 doesn't offer. I'm waiting for weeks !
-
Senior Member
registered user
Read on the Knoppix mailing list that the CeBiT edition was a version just for the show, and that the *real* 3.4 is still being owrked on and should be available in a few weeks.
Mailing List archives are here http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/
-
Junior Member
registered user
hey freak, I decided that I am going to try to stay with the 3.3 and just update to the 2.6 kernel (which you can download now) and see if it resolves the hardware prob I am having now (can't mount my sata drives), no biggie tho, I have 3.3 installed on my regular ata hard drive. here is a link for step by step instructions if you want to try.
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/l...433297,00.html
-
Is it possible to update the 3.3 iso to 3.4 iso using jigdo?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE
$99.90

Macintosh Pascal Lowell Carmony Robert Holliday Vintage 1985 Apple Mac Tech Book
$25.00