-
USB harddisk
I'm having trouble connecting a USB harddisk. When I plug in the device it's listed as:
hub.c: new USB device 00:14.0-2 assigned address 6
I don't know what to do with the message. The last number increments every time I plug in the device. Is there somewhere in KDE that I can see the devices and why is it only in consoles that I can see any activity?
Similar Threads
-
By Tenfjord in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 10:22 PM
-
By tpw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 03:51 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 10:08 AM
-
By theomega in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By Balaam in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99