Western Digital controller card is giving a LOT of errors on boot.
I seem to remember reading something about this here before, but I cannot find it right now.
I am not at machine with problem right now, so I cannot give error codes right now...
It basicly says that it cannot read the drives that are connected to the Western Digital controller card.
This even happens on the 2.4 c't edition using 2.6 kernel...

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
$153.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99