Hmm I thought support had been added for this card- maybe not. If not perhaps this old post will help.
1st off, I'm a newbie to linux. Knoppix loads great on my dell 8600 Laptop from cd drive. But it doesn't recognize my integrated broadcom 440x 10/100 controller or my intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3a mini pci wireless nic. I tried to see if I could find drivers, but am getting confused. With knoppix on cd, do I put the drivers on my hdd and load after boot if they are available?, or do I mod the iso and burn a new CD? just trying to learn something new....
Thanks in advance, Kevin L.
Hmm I thought support had been added for this card- maybe not. If not perhaps this old post will help.

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99