Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MD5

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Sorry, no bashing intended:

    When people ask for help, I've appreciated more direct answers. I know it gets to us after a while because people ask the same questions over and over, or because they lack the thought of looking it up for themselves on Google or this forum. But, when I do know the answer, I like to answer thouroughly, and not respond, "Look it up on Google".

    You can get a Windows MD5 Sum checker from the following URL:

    http://www.toast442.org/gl/public_ht...20828141406760

    Drag the checksum file into the GUI window to check the file.

    HTH -

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Most of the time I do, but being on a tablet I can't type fast or reliably.

    There have been very few questions that I have answered like that.


    I'm just make a few things clear but i'm not trying to bash.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Coolio. A tablet eh?...I'm jealous!

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Yea its pretty nice. Only problem is it doesn't have a cd drive or floppy or PXE so I can't boot knoppix into it. Though even if I did chances are it wouldn't work because of the pen. So I'm stuck with Windows but its pretty neat anyway. I've downloaded Simpsons episodes and watch them in my backyard. Talk about lazy.

    I thinking about getting a usb keyboard though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) DDR4-2933 RDIMM Memory M393A4K40CB2-CVF picture

Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) DDR4-2933 RDIMM Memory M393A4K40CB2-CVF

$197.00



SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM picture

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM

$289.95



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99



8gb Ddr5 Laptop Ram Mixed Brands And Speed Lot Of 10 picture

8gb Ddr5 Laptop Ram Mixed Brands And Speed Lot Of 10

$899.99



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V LD2 DDR4 ECC Server RAM Memory M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Y picture

Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V LD2 DDR4 ECC Server RAM Memory M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Y

$299.00



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM

$184.95