Most of the time I do, but being on a tablet I can't type fast or reliably.
There have been very few questions that I have answered like that.
I'm just make a few things clear but i'm not trying to bash.
Most of the time I do, but being on a tablet I can't type fast or reliably.
There have been very few questions that I have answered like that.
I'm just make a few things clear but i'm not trying to bash.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Apple Mac Pro (A1186, "8Core" 2007)Xeon X5365-4GB Ram 1TB HDD OS XLeopard NVIDIA
$274.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Dell Latitude 7400 Laptop 14" Intel Core [email protected] 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$169.00
HP RP9 G1 9015 Core i5-6500TE 8GB 256GB AiO POS Retail System w PA
$275.00