Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MD5

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Sorry, no bashing intended:

    When people ask for help, I've appreciated more direct answers. I know it gets to us after a while because people ask the same questions over and over, or because they lack the thought of looking it up for themselves on Google or this forum. But, when I do know the answer, I like to answer thouroughly, and not respond, "Look it up on Google".

    You can get a Windows MD5 Sum checker from the following URL:

    http://www.toast442.org/gl/public_ht...20828141406760

    Drag the checksum file into the GUI window to check the file.

    HTH -

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Most of the time I do, but being on a tablet I can't type fast or reliably.

    There have been very few questions that I have answered like that.


    I'm just make a few things clear but i'm not trying to bash.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Coolio. A tablet eh?...I'm jealous!

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Yea its pretty nice. Only problem is it doesn't have a cd drive or floppy or PXE so I can't boot knoppix into it. Though even if I did chances are it wouldn't work because of the pen. So I'm stuck with Windows but its pretty neat anyway. I've downloaded Simpsons episodes and watch them in my backyard. Talk about lazy.

    I thinking about getting a usb keyboard though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO) picture

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)

$200.00



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$299.99



DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage picture

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage

$74.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips  picture

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips

$145.00



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts

$59.99



VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL picture

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL

$149.00



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation

$79.95



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage DEC Digital M8933 module tape control TM03 common mode (B1) picture

Vintage DEC Digital M8933 module tape control TM03 common mode (B1)

$129.99